Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy Day!!!!

Yesterday was so busy! let me tell you how it went. well, firstly, I stayed up late Sunday night studying for a music test I had the next day. It was super late and I decided to go to bed instead of studying for my communications test. I woke up and threw on some sweats and a t-shirt and put my hair in a ponytail and went to breakfast so that I could get some brain food. I had a class at 8, then I went to get the music book from Ashli. she told me that the music test wasn't until Wednesday. Great, I spent all that time studying for something that could have been postponed. so I spent the next 45 min studying for my comm test. I had music class at 10 then at 11 I went to lunch and spent more time studying until my test at 1. I got done with that test and I hope that I did good. I had just barely gotten back to my room when a lady called and asked if I was still interested in reffing volleyball. Well, of course I am! anything is better than telemarketing (my current job) so she said to be there a little before 6.
Then I ran into a little problem. I was supposed to work from 4-7ish. so I called my boss, but he didn't answer. (He's usually not there when I'm working) so I went in from 3-5:30. I'm pretty sure he'll be okay with it, just as long as I put in some hours.
Then I had to drive clear across town and then when I got to the High school it was at, I changed and was there from 6-9:30.
Whew! I was dead tired, and had a class today at 8 in the morning! But the good thing is that I get payed $10 a game for reffing! that's a little extra money on the side.
But my social life does not exist. i get done with classes, do homework, then go to work, come back and do more homework. Another sad thing is that there is no nap time! So I'm tired a lot.
but I'm sure that life will fall into rhythm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!
We never knew each other that well, but it's fun hearing how your life is going and all. =) Sounds like you're doing good!

The Beatty Beehive said...

You are a busy girl! But it is all good stuff. You will find a good groove and it will all work out. How exciting about the volleyball thing. Stay happy, stay safe, and stay awake!!!!