Okay, so I know it's kindof pathetic, but I'm tired ALL the time! It doesn't matter if I go to bed early or take a nap during the day, I'm always tired! I think it's cuz I'm always on the go. Except today I was asking for it. Last night I stayed up late talking with friends. We went to Grandee's which has really good ice cream! =) Anyway, studied for a bit (not as long as I should have) and then talked some more. I went to family prayer that some boys started. (It was awesome!) And then talked some more! Eventually I got to bed around 12ish. (usually I go to bed around 10:30) and then my roommate came home and she talked on her phone. And she wasn't whispering or trying to be quiet. I was going to tell to leave or something, but I feel bad cuz I get up early in the morning when she's trying to sleep. But I don't talk, I'm as quiet as possible. So I tried to act as restless as possible; rolling over, deep sighs, and such. Eventually she left to talk somewhere else and I don't even remember her coming back in!
Update on the decorating (see "Needed: decorating tips") so my roommate and I decided that our colors were going to be: purple, lime green, and silver. I'm pretty excited. Thanks Aunt Denise for the ideas. I really like the pillow idea =) But still open to more suggestions, if you have any that could improve our curtains, they are probably the most boring thing in the room.
My missionary friend (named Ben) comes home tomarrow! I'm so excited! I'm driving down Friday after classes and going to the homecoming football game and hopefully he'll be there. I gave him my number so that he could reach me. I don't know if he will, but I hope he does. That would make my day if he called me!
School is going great! So far I've done very well in all my classes. I've had a test in all of my classes and it looks like I'll be able to handle it. I decided that I'm going to be a music education major. I'm really excited to start taking music classes next semester. I'm thinking about doing the University orchestra. I just miss playing my cello so much!
Love you all! (And please post! I love reading about all that's going on!)
3 comments:
Sounds fun Tia! and cute colors for your room, looks like its gonna be cute! im excited for ya and good luck witht he missionary friend- have a great day!
Keep us posted on how it goes with Ben. My life in college was such a wonderful time, happy memories all of them. Make sure and write in your journal, or better still, blog! I bet your decorating will be great. Love you,
Aunt Paulette
I can hardly believe that you are functioning with so little sleep. You were always my one that had to have her sleep. Still working on the vinyl lettering for your room. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment