Thursday, September 11, 2008

I FOUND MYSELF!!!

Do you all remember the story of my name tag? (If not see previous stories entitled "Lost and Not Found") Well, you should all be happy to hear that I remember my name now due to the fact that I have a new name tag. I couldn't find my other one so I had to order a new one. I seriously think someone stole my name tag which is absolutely ridiculous because it has MY name on it! But it quite comforting to know that I can know who I am.
The week has gone flying by but going so slow at the same time! It's so frustrating! I really want it to be Friday today, but it's only Thursday! Oh Pain of the world!
Oh! Cool roommate story! When I first met my roommate, we were making small talk while I unpacked and I discovered that she played volleyball! YESSS!!!! So we've been playing on the court that is provided by housing but it's kinda lame and it's sand. I would rather play on a gym floor because, you can jump higher and don't get sand everywhere. But last night we went to the volleyball club. It was so much fun. The coolest thing for me was that my roommate and I don't hang out very much. Usually just when we're in our room. Last night she and I went together. Nobody else; just me and her and it was such a blast!
I haven't had any really funny, embarrassing moments lately, so I'm sorry that this story isn't as funny as some of the others. (though I'm probably setting myself up to have one just cuz I said that)
Oh, and by the way, I'm really excited for my high school homecoming game. Not just cuz I get to go home but that will be the first time I see my friend who is coming home from his mission!!! YEAH!!!!!

1 comment:

The Beatty Beehive said...

So glad that you've found yourself. Just hope that you find yourself at our house more often. It was awesome seeing you this weekend! You are so AMAZING!!