So, I have now officially decided that I'm "letter deprived" Every single time I walk by my mailbox at school (which is several times a day) I look at my mailbox and I get really sad cuz there aren't any letters.
I asked myself why I always was looking for letters and I finally figured it out.
After getting a letter almost every week for 2 years, not getting any at all can really have an effect on a person! So, that's is what I've diagnosed myself with. It's kinda pathetic I know, but it really means a lot to me. I know that I LOVE getting mail. Now I hardly get any at all.
I know that Larson is working on getting a letter to me. I wish he would hurry cuz a letter from him would make my Week!!
1 comment:
Dear Tia,
I haven't been giving you any letters because I wrote letters to Skyler and Ashli today. Now I'll work on some for you.
love
Larson
Post a Comment