So my roommate and I decieded that we needed to spice up our room. Right now it's really plain as you can see in the pictures below.
I only took pictures of my side of the room because I didn't think it was fair to my roommate. She wasn't there and didn't know I was taking pictures. But we are in dire need of some simple decorating ideas. If you have some sugguestions please remember that we are poor college students and don't have very much money.
Also, if you would like to donate anything, please contact me via email (tmb4313@hotmail.com) and we'll see what we can do. (lol, I'm totally kidding about the donating thing, but any ideas would be great!)
1 comment:
How about white contact paper...I know contact paper?
You can get some permanent markers and draw things...fun flowers and stuff... then cut them out and hang them on your walls...like painting without the permanence.
I don't know how it would stick to cinder block...but it only costs a few dollars.
And for sure some fun colored pillows for your bed.
If you pillows are cheap...and if you can't afford them...go to walmart and cruise the dollar fabric section and make your own.
Hugs.
Post a Comment