So, Ben got home on Thursday. I saw him on Friday at the homecoming game. Oh, he still looked so handsome. I was getting all shaky and my friends were telling me to go say hi. So I went and he gave me a hug. Let me just tell you all that he has very beautiful eyes. oh, it was so great. I don't think I stopped smiling the entire night.
Naomi was pretty funny. I pointed Ben out to her and she said, "that's not him!" I told her that's definatly him! But she was very persistant in believing that it wasn't him. But mom staighted her out. After the game, I went to talk to him and he said that he was going shopping because needs clothes. That is totally understandable. He gave me another hug.
Mom thought she was pretty funny, and said, "that's two hugs in one night, I think I'm going to have to chapperone." haha very funny mom. I love you!
But it's been really great. He just got a cell phone and called me to have his number. I answered and he said, "This is Elder Stout, I mean Ben." We laughed and I just can't stop smiling!
4 comments:
You crack me up! I've loved seeing your smile all weekend! Stay calm, and stay happy!
I think I need to pay a little more attention. I didn't know you had a blog how fun is that!! I loved reading all about your fun college experiences. I will send you an invite to your email to get on our blog.(I have your email from the decorating tips post).
Oh, and I know you were kidding but I may have some decorating things to donate to you...when will you be down next?
Talease
I am so excited for you. Keep us posted on things. Love you, Aunt Paulette (posting from Steve's computer, mine's not working)
How exciting! I can't wait to hear more about Ben!
Post a Comment