Friday, January 30, 2009

This is what I do when I'm bored...

So there is a lot of time when I'm not doing anything. I can think of tons of stuff I SHOULD be doing, like exercising or socializing, but......I'd rather play around with my photoshop. :D

So, today I spent about 2-3 hours just messing around and came up and idea to make some photos with quotes.
There are so many things in this life that we should be grateful for: good friends, a loving family, the wonderful world, our amazing bodies, and so much more. There are also times when we're faced with trials and we need to be reminded just how much we've grown from it. I really love these pictures and they each have special meaning to me.

So this picture to me is a reminder that we need to celebrate that we're here on earth. And what a beautiful world it is.

This is my good friend Ryan. He is such a good guy. But the quote says, "The Capacity to Care is the Thing Which Gives Life its Deepest Significance" I really like that quote. I think it is important to care about each and every one of God's children. and also, I care so much about my friends and family!! They mean everything to me!!

Speaking about Caring about my family :D I love them so much!! and I'm so thankful that I can be with them forever! They're great! and I can't wait until we're all old with kids and get to sit back and just remember all times we laughed together! and I'm sure there are plenty more to come!!

Oh sisters!!! I love mine so much!! The quote says, "In the Cookies of Life, Sisters are the Chocolate Chips" I couldn't agree more!! Sisters are so great! You can tell secrets, share clothes, sing, do hair, and just everything together! oh, and eat chocolate together! can't forget that one! ;)

Friends. They are so important! I love ALL of my friends so much! and what's really important is that they have helped me become who I am today. I'm so glad that I can rely on them to keep the same standards as me and help me reach my full potential! I love you guys!!

This one kind of has 2 meanings. Holding Strong to all your beliefs and friends and family. but also, if you can see, she is holding onto and iron bar actually. So it's important to hold fast to the "rod of iron" and stay true in the gospel.

This one is one I need to work on in actual sense of the word. I don't think I'm a good dancer. but that shouldn't matter. what I was trying to get at with this one is: it doesn't matter what other people think of you. so do what you want to do. The people who really care about you, will love you no matter what you do, or what you wear.

"Laugh like there's No Tomarrow" I think everything can be solved by sincere laughter. I love to laugh! I think everyday we need to find something that makes us smile or laugh and the day will just be better.

"Love like you'll Never Get Hurt" This is one that is so important. Ya never know what's going to happen. but you need to trust in Heavenly Father. People are put into our lives for a reason; to make us better. Even if it doesn't work out between you, You know that your life is changed and you'll never forget them.

"Live like it's Heaven On Earth" We have so much to be thankful for. We need to live our lives to the fullest potential. Don't be afraid to share the gospel; dance in the rain; or even travel the world. Heavenly Father has blessed us so much and we have a choice to see our lifes as rotten and just full of crap. Or we can see our lives fully blessed and know that we have a choice to be happy.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thank You!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love you!!!! you are such a spiritually and physically beautiful person Tia! Don't let anyone tell you anything different!!!!