(just a warning, this may be a little sad)....... :'(
I wrote a little something to kinda explain how I feel:
they say you never forget your first love
I know I never will
Can a heart break into a million pieces?
I think mine did
they say your heart will heal over time
It doesn't feel like it
Can you cry so much that you have no water left in you?
I feel like a rasin
was it the greatest time of my life?
OH YES!!
Am I a better person because of Him?
there is no doubt about it
sorry to be so sad, but I wanted to post my feelings right now. Thanks so much for all of your support and love. Maybe if i feel up to it, I'll share the story later!! Night!
3 comments:
Oh! Tia. I am sooooo sorry.
Losing our FIRST love is always so hard.
But, when it's good and sweet, one day it won't hurt quite so much...and it will be a cherished memory of all the things you learned...and all the ways you were prepared for when Heavenly Father brings your TRUE love into your life.
Its gonna all be better... life always has its up and downs right now might be a little down, but it'll go up again- and because of this time, you'll be able to stay up longer because you learned from the time before- if that made sense. it's all for our good:) you're right you always got family and friends and your Heavenly Father and so your good to go girl:) just make everyday a wonderful day:)
I know this is a hard time. These experiences help us become the person Heavenly Father wants us to be. Cry all you want. Then be busy being happy! We love you! Hugs to you!
Post a Comment