So if you haven't heard already, I cut my hair.... and I cut alot of it!! I cut off about 8 inches or so. and so far I really like it. I was talking to one of my friends about how easy it is. But on the other hand, it's not easy to do. I can only do about 2 hair styles. but that's okay, I really like it :D
so here's some pics for ya! (I'll get some better ones later) these pictures are just of me trying to take pictures of myself (and ya know how difficult that can be)

3 comments:
It looks really cute. You are look'n good there chick. I don't know if it is the hair cut, but you look like you have lost some weight. We love you and see you Friday.
Holy cow! I love it!!!
I LOVE your hair tia:) i saw it at church an didnt get a chance to say i liked it but its so freakin cute!!
Post a Comment