Well, it's official! I HATE, HATE HATE snow!!!!! we got about 3-4 inches last night, and it's still going strong this morning. I woke up, walked to breakfast, then I was walking to class and....the first fall happened. (and the worst part: it was inside where there was NO snow!) well that's just great. 9 o'clock in the morning. Little did I know that 40 minutes later, I'd be walking back to my room and there came the terrible fall #2. This one was a big one. I stepped over the curb right into some slush. My foot sank causing me to scream and fall to the ground. then, covered in snow from head to foot, I got up. *sigh* it's so frustrating!
Not to help matters is that I was already frustrated!! I don't know what's wrong with boys! they are so dumb!! I want to be with him every single second. I want to sit with him in church and sunday school. When he talks to other girls, I want to go over and say, "excuse me" (to the girl) and grab his hand and take him away. But I really don't think that's how he feels about me. I really wonder if he gets jealous when I talk to other guys? When we're alone it seems that he loves me alot, but when we're out in public, it's really casual. I just don't know what to do. Part of me wants to tell him that until he decides that he wants "to be with me" then we shouldn't be together at all while he's "dating around". but another part of me doesn't want to do that at all. I love him so much that I want to be with him every single second of every day!!! but I think it's unfair to myself to be jealous of other girls and have to worry about that. It'd just be easier if we weren't "together" while he's dating around. But if he dated around and still hadn't found anyone, I would be waiting.
I've waited 2+ years.......I can wait longer.
but I don't know what I'm going to do. Any advice?
2 comments:
It sounds like maybe you need to do a little dating of your own.
I know that this sounds hard, and you can't imagine dating anyone else, let alone falling for anyone else, while you are so madly in love with you guy.
But when a guy is really in love with you...you shouldn't have to feel this way.
Honestly, your uncle Troy was the biggest dork when it came to girls, and I know his casual attitude frustrated the girls that he dated.
But, when we realized that we were right for each other, there was nothing casual about it.
He was serious with me, and I was serious with him. He wanted to hold my hand in public. He wanted people to know that we were together. He did everything that he could to let me know that I was his one and only.
You deserve that.
I know you like your young man a lot, and he seems like a really nice guy. But don't wait around any more.
Get out there. Date. Meet some new peopl. Stop focusing on waiting for him to be ready for you, and go out there and live your life. Embrace it. See where it leads.
If it doesn't wake him up, then you're better off. And if does, well, that's good too.
I would suggest sitting down and having a serious talk, see where he stands in the relationship, see if he is just dating others because others said it would be good. Ask him how he feels about you. If he sees you, right now as a good friend, don't wait around, date. I think you aunt Denise is right about if he is not ready for you, then date and go from there. You never know what is going to happen. If I waited for my missionary then I wouldn't have dated Uncle Stephen. I did sit down with Stephen when my missionary was about to come home and asked him how he felt. He knew about my missionary, but I wanted him to know that he was coming home and if he didn't feel that way about me, that was fine, but I need to move on. Luckily Stephen woke up and look where we are now. Good luck and hope this makes sense and helps. Love you tons....
Post a Comment