That was a little snippet from a song if you didn't know. It's the one that goes, "don't worry about a thing, cuz every little thing is gonna be alright" to tell the truth I want to substitue "thing" with "ting" and "alright" with "aw-ight" ya know? cuz it's kinda slang in the song.
I re-did the header on my blog. what do you think? I really like it. Photographer was my amazing sister, Ashli!
but, if most of ya didn't know, I went through a tought time on Tuesday night. I really don't want to go into details but I was hurt by someone I cared alot about. I really appreciate all of your love and support! I think that is what got me through is friends and family who I could talk to and get advice from so thanks.
Quite interesting that Tuesday night as I lay in bed I thought, "I wish I was sick (physically) so I could have some real pain to go along with this." and I got my wish! I was sick all day wednesday and I couldn't eat anything. And wednesdays are my busy days with school. Don't tell anyone but I skipped social dance to come home and rest. but I ended up talking with my mom and crying some more. I was finished with a meeting at about 515 ish and came back and layed on my bed. Next thing I new, my mom was calling me and it was 8 o'clock (pm) so after I talked to her, I went back to bed. I woke up at 1:30 (am) and changed into some pajamas and took out my contacts. I went back to bed after that and woke up at 8 o'clock (am) so basically I got 14 hours of sleep!!!
I felt REALLY great after that!! but I wasn't able to get anything to eat until about 11. I hadn't eaten anything since tuesday night so I was starving!!!
I think now I'm just going to take everything really slow. I don't want to be hurt this much again so it's going to take ALOT of ......I don't know.....something! to win my heart again, if you know what I mean.
thanks all for listening and all of your love, support and advice! Love you all TONS!!!
5 comments:
I know it won't make you feel any better...but I went through this exact same thing.
My first love broke my heart and completely devastased me. It was so hard I swore off even thinking about marriage, let alone wanting to meet someone else.
And even after I met your uncle Troy, and KNEW he was the one, I REFUSED to let myself go there.
But, when it's right, it's right.
Remember, for all the pain and all the hurt, someonday, there were be an equal, but opposite amound of joy and love.
Love the header! Great photographer and adorable subject! Remember... "all these things shall give thee experience and be for thy good"! Heavenly Father has the big picture... trust Him! Words can never express how much I love you!
I love your new header by the way! That picture is so cute :) I am sorry he hurt you so bad! I wish I could give you better advise! I think you are doing the right thing in taking it a little slower this time!
You have to hit a low before you can find your high. I had that happen to me, it sucked and I swore I wouldn't date again till i graduated.....haha. four months later I met mike two months after that he asked me to marry him....he left and then two years later he asked me again and now we are married. I know the lows suck but the high will come when you need him most. Like with me. My cousin....well you probably dont want to hear about that, any way, it was really sad and I asked for something or someone to help me through it. the next week I met mike and he did just that, help me. Dont let these things hurt you for too long but even if you cant help it, it just makes the high higher.
Wow i dont know if that made any sense at all but I wish you the best of luck and i love your new header and the play list. I listen to it all the time.
i love the playlist too fyi, like LoVE it idk. but i was just gonna say- every little thing will be good:) and i've found with relationships, SLOW is the way to GO i'm like the slowest person on the planet (ask colten, took him like all of high school to get me to realize how much i liked him) haha. i think the best thing is to just go out looking for good friends, and then you might find, when you least expect it, that there is one friend u just can't live without. :) good luck darlin, and smile:)
Post a Comment