Friday, January 9, 2009

The North Wind blows......

AND IT FREAKIN' COLD!!!!! This whole week (except monday) has been beautiful weather and then out of nowhere comes this freezing north wind!! I just didn't want to go outside at all today. but inevitably (is that how you spell that?) I had to go to class. I had to walk the entire width of the campus. From housing ALL the way to the PE building and by the time I got there, I couldn't feel my ears! Freezing!!

But I'm kinda liking school. I'm loving all the music classes I'm taking. but I'll admit I'm kinda nervous. Most of the people I'm playing with have had private lessons. And they are all really good. I'm really going to have to step it up. but I've been playing my cello every single day :D....the last time I did that, I was a freshman in high school. so my back has been killing me.

along with the back pains, some of the girls on my floor did a 5 min ab workout the otherday. It was way tough! then after we were all laughing so hard, so it was like a double ab workout. Needless to say, I was very sore the next day. I was coughing and it hurt so bad! but I had a good time.

Yesterday, I was able to surprise my favorite person. One of my good friends was driving home to surprise her friend for her birthday and she asked if I wanted to come and surprise Ben. So I went home with her but Ben didn't get done with classes until 8:30 but I'm so glad that I waited! He was so surprised!!! It was great fun!! :D He couldn't stop smiling! haha

but all-in-all, my week has been pretty good. except for the cold weather. I can't wait unitl summer!!!

2 comments:

The Beatty Beehive said...

Heard the weather was supposed to warm up this week. "Here comes the sun... na na na na" That's a good song to sing, just to keep you warm and happy!

Megan said...

I was talking to a lady who has a son in Canada. She said it was 40 below. Just think, it could be worse.