Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In one word......

only one word
where is your cellphone? counter
significant other? ..Ben :D
hair? long
favorite thing? volleyball
dream last night? none
Your favorite drink? water
Your dream/goal? mom
The room you're in? bedroom
Your fear? alone
Where do you want to be in 6 years? married
Where were you last night? Hurricane
What you're not? dancer
What you are? happy
One of your wish list items? cello
Where did you grow up? hurricane
The last thing you did? walked
What are you wearing? clothes ;)
Your TV? haha
Your pet? none
your computer? laptop
your life? happy!!!!
your mood? tired
missing someone? YEAH!!!
your car? subaru
something your not wearing? earrings
favorite store? whocares?
your summer? warm
favorite color? purple
when was the last time you laughed? last night
last time you cried? aweekago
who will re-post this? whoeverwantsto
FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
a: room
b: cafeteria
c:hurricane
d: musicbuilding
FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME:
a: mom
b: Emily
c: Mckeehan
d:Wells fargo
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
a:salads
b: pizza
c: chocolate
d: soup
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW?
a:Hurricane
b: Asleep
c: Australia
d: Holland
FOUR PEOPLE I TAG:
a: kelli
b: denise
c: Paulette
d: karisa

1 comment:

The Beatty Beehive said...

You are such a clever girl... now I've got to start thinking about my answers and figure out how to put it all in the blog without typing it in! Loved it!!