Once again, I went home for the weekend. I just keep finding reasons to go home. This week's reason was pretty sweet: I had a date with Ben! That's pretty much the only reason I came home. I love seeing my family too, but mainly it was ben. haha.
We went to dinner at Applebee's with his best friend Kelby and his wife Angel, his nephew tyler (who is my age) and some of his friends. It was so much fun! Kelby was telling some pretty funny stories and we laughed alot!
After dinner, we went bowling and I didn't do good at all! but usually I'm pretty good. I was kinda frustrated but it was fun. After that we decided to go see Wall-e at the dollar theater and it is such a cute movie.
I had such a good time and we talked alot. When I got home, there was (as usual) a note from mom saying to check in and she wanted to hear about it in the morning. So I told her I was home and didn't get to bed til about 12:30. She woke me up this morning and asked how it was. I told her it was fun. and guess what she asked next................."did he kiss you?"
I thought it was really funny and kinda embarrassing. but since now all of you are wondering, no he didn't kiss me. lol I just have to laugh that my mom would ask that almost first thing. It's not like I would hide it from her if I got my first kiss.
But unfortunatly I had to come back today to give a talk in church. It's kinda funny cuz I normally don't go, and today I had an interview for a calling. I'm going to be Ward Activities Chair :) whohoo! so now I'll have to come to my ward more often, which means not coming home so much. Dang! haha :)
2 comments:
That's funny your mom asked you that. My mom ALWAYS asks me that. haha. And finally a couple nights ago I was able to say YES!! haha First kiss! :)
Mom's are supposed to ask.... and I was happy to hear that you would tell me anyway! So now I'll wait patiently! Send out a request to all of your clever relatives for ideas on the activities committee ideas! I'm sad about the not coming home so much part of your calling, guess you'll just have to stay where it's really COLD!!!!!! haha! love ya babe!
Post a Comment