So, this weekend really wasn't the best ever. There were some good parts and some sad parts. All-in-all, it was bittersweet. (mostly bitter, it seems like) and the sad part is that I realize I'm probably going to have to go through this again at other times in my life. :(
6 comments:
Tia I love you. I know what you're going through isn't the easiest. I'm kind of going through it myself. If you ever need to talk..I'm here for ya. :)
hope everything is okay.
we love you very much.
You are an amazing young lady! Yes, life has challenges, but remember no matter what, your family will ALWAYS be here for you. We love you!
hey darlin, idk what your goin through, but good luck, sometimes life does suck, but hey nothing will ever change the fact that the Lord loves you, and you are an especially lovely young lady, always remember that. :)
Hey girl friend! You are so talented and beautiful! Don't give up on anything. . . What your going through will work itself out in one way or another! There will be tough days like this in the future but its okay because we have the Lord on our side!
You have amazing friends!
Post a Comment