Wow, this first half of the semester has flown by!!! I feel like I have so much to do! (and it's probably not any help that I'm on blog and facebook!) But it's been great! I love being busy! It just makes my days go by so much faster!
And the days going by faster means that the weekend seems like it comes faster!!! I LOVE going home!!!! (and there are several contributions to that reason. but one in particular! *wink wink) It's so great to get away from the cold! And I know it's only a few degrees difference, but I'm a pansy and I'm probably not going to last long in the cold!!
Last weekend we had Monday off so I got to stay home an extra day!! Let's just say that it's a weekend that I'll NEVER forget!!! It was fabulous!!!
This week, I quit my telemarketing job!!!! I'm so excited! Today is my last day! I know you're probably all thinking, "Why did you quit your job? Jobs are so hard to find!" But seriously, if you were a telemarketer..........you would quit too! There are several reasons I'm quitting: I'm a people person! and not just an over-the-phone people person, I'm a in-person people person!! When you sit in an office ALL BY YOURSELF! It would probably drive you up the wall too!!
Another thing is: I've never been turned down so much in my LIFE! Only positive thing to come out of that is: I'll probably be able to handle rejection pretty well throughout my life! haha
And one thing that just blows my top is that people swear at me! I'm just trying to be nice and friendly, and I know they probably don't want to buy insurance, but seriously, it's my job and I'm told what to say! I can't just stop and chat (which I would love to do by the way) but nope! ugh! but after today I'll be free of all that!!! yeah!
But yes, I can't wait till this weekend! lucky for me, it's only a day away!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment