Sunday, October 5, 2008

My weekend!

So I went home for the weekend (surprise, surprise) and it was very relaxing. First of all, the rain! Oh I love the rain and provided a perfect opportunity for me to take some pictures :)

I love this one! The raindrop is so cool!!



Don't ask me why, but I really like this one. It just a picture of an old ironing board. Pretty sweet huh? I decided to mess around with it on photoshop.



I was also able to take pics of Ashli and Austen. I'll only put up my favs.



yeah, that's him in the distance with his cowboy outfit :)



"howdy Ma'am" oh what a stud!



those are his cowboy boots behind the wire


these are my favorites of him, i couldn't choose one, so I put all 3 of them


"the smirk"



"the real smile"


(he was laughing and I snapped a picture)



Pretty cute stuff!!!!


Ashli is cute too!

gotta love those foxtails!

oh cute!

this is ashli's favorite

Mom said that she liked this one

and this one is my favorite!

But it was so fun taking pictures! it was really relaxing too! Especially when I was out on Saturday taking pictures of just nature. It was sprinkle-ing and it was just me and nature. It was great! The lighting wasn't as good with Ashli's pictures but I think that most of them still turned out okay. But it was great!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job tia those are cute pics!!

Anonymous said...

You're a good photographer. PS LOVE the new layout! =)

The Beatty Beehive said...

You are really getting good at this photo taking. Might have to hire you for myself! Fun to have you around! love yas!

The Perkins said...

I had no idea you were into photography...great pictures!