Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can-or-Treat!!!

So for Ambassadors, we went around the community on Wednesday afternoon asking for cans. Ashli and I dressed up and our costumes combined were the best ever. Everyone wanted to take pictures of us! I felt so popular, but walking down the street we got some weird looks and then some thumbs up as well. We were walking by one house in partiular and some kids were outside and they said, "it's not halloween yet stupid!" lets just say, we were tempted to show them who's boss. they said other things that aren't appropriate to put on the blog, if you know what I mean. but it was fun, and I'm kinda put out that they didn't have a costume contest because I'm sure ashli and I would have won, but judge for yourself.

4 comments:

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

You and ashli look so cute. Are you going to dress up like that for Halloween?

The Beatty Beehive said...

You will always be my "girl 1 and girl 2!"
Get caught doing good!
Love you!

The Perkins said...

LOVE IT, too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tia!
I love your blog header. The picture of you is soooo beautiful. Who was the photographer? :) I enjoy reading your blog and your nature photos are awesome, especially the one you changed around in Photoshop. Isn't Photoshop awesome?