So, I've been trying to change my major to Music Education, and it has been so difficult! Well, first off, all freshman have to be advised before you can register for classes for next semester. But your advisor is associated with the college you're in. So, right now I'm not in any particular college. So in order to be able to sign up for classes for next semester I have to change my major. which includes an audition, alot of paperwork, maybe testing out of some classes, and TONS of other stuff!
*sigh*
Yeah, it's going to be tough! but I'm willing to do it, cuz I miss playing my cello so much!!!! I'm excited to start playing again. but I'm going to have to start practicing for my audition!
But this week has been amazing!!! I can probably summarize it in one word.........Ben!
Like the previous post said, he came up on Tuesday to see about a deer tag. We spent quite a long time together. It was awesome!
Wednesday night, he came by with some of his friends on their way back from a football game his nephew was playing in, in a city just north of where I live, and we just drove around together. It was fun!
Thursday he came up to pick up his deer tag and again we just walked around and talked until I had to go to work! I'm so glad he came up because Thursday wasn't the best day ever, and he just made it all okay. But I left for work at 4:00 and then I met up with him again at the football game. (it was my old high school team playing in the city where i live) so after the game I asked if he wanted to go to the haunted hospital. so me, Ben, and his little brother went to the haunted hospital and it was SO SCARY!!! But it was fun!
And yeah, he just made my week so, so, so, so great!!! Thanks BEN!!!!
3 comments:
AWE.... :):):):) i'm o so happy for you. lucky, lucky girl. :) haha.
You are glowing because you are so happy and having so much fun. Can't wait to hear that cello again! Let me know if I can help.
Love ya!
Fun. I'm adding your blog to the ones I stalk. Yours is so cute! I didn't know you were dating that Stout boy. Cute, cute!
Post a Comment