Thursday, November 6, 2008

Life as a TV show and phototshop

Wow, the past few days have been filled with so much drama, excitement and stress, sometimes I think my life should be a TV show! I've been tyring to change my major to music education and that proves harder than it sounds. I have to audition and this past tuesday I emailed the instructor and he said, "how about friday?" so I've been practicing alot!

and then my intramural volleyball team had our first game. I was so excited and I honestly didn't think we would win becuase 1. we're playing on a men's net! I have to put all my energy just into jumping to get the tips of my fingers over the net! 2. I'm mostly playing for fun and so is most of my team I think and it would be nice if we win, but we're not professional, let's just say that. 3. the teams we play have HUGE guys on their team! seriously they are huge! but I'm quite proud to say that I did get a touch! and that is quite an accomplishment considering the high net and the huge player combined! But we won our match and that was SO exciting! we lost the first game and then came back and won the other 2! I'm excited to play every week! :D

And then distinguished scholar day is tomarrow and I'm just jam packed!
I won't even go into all the drama that has to do with relationships! It would be a VERY LONG post if I did!

but you may be wondering what the photoshop in the title of this post has to do with my story. Well, I'll tell you. As previously discussed I've been WAY stressed out this week and that resulted in some serious breakout! I'm really upset becuase my skin was looking so nice and then I've got these big pimples! and I just wish I could take photoshop and fix them on my face! AGH! it's so frustrating! but yes, that is the photoshop part of the post. just that I wish I could use photoshop on my face for reals! haha
but love you all and hope all is well!

p.s. I've started listening to christmas music and I'm SO excited! :D

2 comments:

Denise said...

Good luck Tia. I hope the change goes well for you.

I, for one, would love to hear an update on the personal side.

Unknown said...

love christmas music:) more than any other music no doubt. busy is good- always good when it comes to a stressful personal life- if thats whats goin on idk but im just sayin- staying busy will keep your mind off of things and then you'll find that whatever used to hurt may not hurt so bad anymore. Have a great day Tia!