Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yeah for Christmas!!!!

I'm so excited for Christmas!!!! I love the colors, the music, the smells, and the overall feeling!!! I was excited for Thanksgiving too, don't get me wrong. I love hanging out with family and eating all that delicious food, but Christmas just makes me so happy! I decided that after Thanksgiving I would put up some Christmas music on my blog! so you now have about 26ish days to enjoy it!! :D
Update on my life. . . . I've been doing pretty well. My intra mural volleyball team is undefeated and I actually thought we weren't going to be too good. But it turns out that each member of the team has something to give and we each give all that we got!! So we're doing really great!!!
School is almost over for the semester!!! WAHOO!!!! leading up to thanksgiving, it was like getting senioritis all over again!! I was talking to a guy is a junior or something and he said, "what? you're only a freshman! you still have along way to go"
I know I have a ways to go, but its so fun to get a break. plus, the teachers don't want work over the break either so they lighten up on stuff too.
My love life is quite interesting. I've had 3 dates in the past 5 days. pretty cool, i know. (i have to be careful what I write cuz i think these boys read my blog, but ya never know) I had a great time. I love dating!! it's fun!! :D
I'm so glad that I have the family I have. I love them all so much!!! It's great that we can get together and have so much fun!!! I love you all!!! <3

2 comments:

Paulette said...

My favorite time of year too. You know all of our kids are born the week before Christmas...so that makes it specials for us in that way also. Love you too. It was great to see you for the Thanksgiving break. Aunt Paulette

The Beatty Beehive said...

You make it fun to be around you! I love your happy fun loving personality. Hang tough with the classes and do your best! love you!