Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Embarrassing!!!

So I just had a very embarrassing moment. and only I know about it right now but I will share with you becuase I like to make people laugh.
So, I was calling a certain young man (who is really cute bytheway) to give him a number that he needed and he (nor his parents) were home so I left a message.
I said, "hi, this is Tia and I'm leaving a message for Chancen" anyways I left the message and I thought i had pushed "end" on my phone so I started singing a song that was stuck in my head and then I looked at my phone and the numbers were still counting!!!
So I quickly pushed "end" and now I'm throughly embarrassed!!!! His mom AND dad AND him are going to hear me singing to them!!! oh joy :( so yes, that is my story. it's short and I hope you get a kick out of it!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I do embarassing stuff like that all the time. I just makes life interesting.

Glad you can laugh at it.

The Beatty Beehive said...

You crack me up! I was still laughing about this for several hours after you told me! Ahhhhh, the fun moments in life that happen unexpectedly and cause us to smile (or laugh)! Keep smiling!

The Perkins said...

I am so glad you posted this...it just made me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

So, did he ever comment on what a nice voice you have?