So I was driving back to my apartment and I've kinda been thinking about this boy alot and this song came into my head. I sang it for a jazz thing, it was a solo and to tell the truth when I would sing it for concerts and stuff I would think of him at that time too. but these are the words:
In the wee small hours of the morning
when the whole wide world is fast asleep
you lie awake and think about the boy
and never ever think of counting sheep
when your lonely heart has learned its lesson
you'd be his if only he would call
in the wee small hours of the morning
that's the time you miss him most of all
and then it repeats after a solo. But I have to say that I've been thinking about this boy alot and it's really hard. I see him alot and he just makes me smile! he's so cute! and he is so strong in the gospel! his testimony just blows me away. *sigh*
I'm not sad or anything, but I do think about him alot. I actually have to say that since he's been home I've been so much happier! (really, ask my mom or ashli) He's a great kid and I know that if things don't work out with us that whoever catches him is SO LUCKY! I also know that there is someone out there who is just as good as he is and will make me just as happy (if it isn't him lol)!
Isn't it so great to know that with Heavenly Father's plan that he wants us to be happy and if we make the right choices we can have the Ultimate happiness which is eternal life!! YES!!! :D
But now that I've put up a little about my wishful love life I'll post a little about my weekend :)
so the weather at my apartment is colder than that at my home. so I went home this weekend like I always do, and the weather was absolutly gorgeous!!!!! I was able to help take pictures for my aunt and her family. It was her 50'th bday and they threw a surprise party for her! so all of her kids and grandkids where there! It was so much fun! we went to a beautiful place!
And miracles of miracles my mom and dad got me a new phone!!!! :D :D :D
I'm so happy about it! :D (if you couldn't tell)
I love my mom and dad! they spoil me all too much! I'm so glad that I was blessed with the family that I have and that we are so close! I'm excited to spend eternity with them!
Love you guys!!! <3
4 comments:
Right back at cha! Stay happy!
I really like those words to that song haha. And its SOOO true haha. :) :) It's always late at night. man o man....hope...hope...hope :)
Thanks so much for coming to the party, it was so much fun to have you there.
And thanks again for taking our pictures you are so great!
It's always the uncertainty of life that is so hard to deal with.
But things always have a way of working out.
Post a Comment