Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Picture Tag!!

GO TO YOUR FOURTH FOLDER IN YOUR PICTURES AND THE FOURTH PICTURE

So this picture was taken when Ben came up to see me once. Can I just say that those were good times. That was probably the happiest I've ever been in along time. but alas no more :( thank goodness we're still friends! I wouldn't be able to live without him in my life! He's been such a great example and friend!

I tag Mom, Karisa, Julianne (juje haha), and Claire

3 comments:

The Beatty Beehive said...

What the heck??!! It took me a minute to figure out what I'm supposed to do. This technology thing really can take some time (brains)!!! I'll give it a try!

Juje said...

Ha ha. I'm so doing it when I get home....my fourth folder is probably some crazy olllld pictures. Ha.

Claire said...

Haha! I accept!