Naomi was having some friends over on Saturday, and you know me I love taking pictures so we had our own little photoshoot :D I took lots of Naomi but I'll only put up my favorites of each girl and the group pictures. It was so fun and the colors were so beautiful. I didn't edit these at all.
The subjects :D
Pretty cool swan right?
I love the colors in this one!
I took alot of pictures of Naomi, but she's my sister
so it's allowed. Haha and she is really photogenic!

What a beautful smile!
I am really proud of this picture! I love it!
Beautiful blue eyes and blond hair!
It was really fun! I'm so glad that the girls let me do it! :D

3 comments:
cute photos tia. you've got a great eye!
Love the pictures.
Naomi is so lucky to have you for a sister! You are really too much fun!
Post a Comment