Monday, November 17, 2008

Do I have any friends?

So, ya know how I go home practically everyweekend? haha well this past weekend, me and my friend named Emily decided that we wanted to get a bunch of people together and play ultimate frisbee. So on Friday she texted people and I texted some people and told them that we were going to do it on Saturday at such-and-such time and at such-and-such place. I think all together we invited about 25 people. So Saturday came and I actually ended up doing a photoshoot for Naomi and her friends right before, so I hurried over there and when I got there, just Emily was there. We waited for about 45 minutes and NOBODY came!!!
It was kinda depressing but at least Emily and I are able to laugh at things that other people would cry about. So we sat there laughing about the whole thing and then decided that we were just going to party, just us two. So we watched kung fu panda and then got a pizza (we were eating fattening stuff to make us feel better about the whole no friends thing) and yah.
haha, kinda depressing. and I would say it happens to everyone but. . . it has happend to me several times! haha but it's good I can laugh about it.

(pictures of naomi and her friends coming soon) :D

7 comments:

Denise said...

O! Sorry Tia. But sounds like you need to stay more weekends at school.

It was always hard to get to know the kids who went home on the weekends.

I hope is gets better. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

You have friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on:) ya so I am way sorry I couldn't make it:( I feel really bad!!! We need to do something together! just the two of us:)

Melissa and Michael said...

Sorry I would have gone if I knew about it but then again a 13 hour drive to play frisbee hmmm well maybe next weekend when I am home.

Josh & Ashli said...

don't give up! a lot of times, people don't take the time to get to know others that are REALLY amazing, and it's their loss. :) luv ya sis.
don't forget that I AM here for you!

Unknown said...

haha it dont matter your hott- i have no friends pretty much so its all good girlfriend:) the friends i have are all up north... :(

Anonymous said...

well if I was INVITED. haha jk. You're cute.

Juje said...

So been there, done that...and all in Cedar. Good times in good 'ole Cedar City.