Tuesday, May 25, 2010

a perfect day =)

This morning was wonderful! When my alarm when off this morning, I got up and turned it off and I was freezing! so I went and cuddled with Ben for a little while to warm me up. Then I got up and went for a walk with Jen. I really needed that! It just made me feel lots better. I got home and Ben and I had breakfast and got ready to go to the temple. It was so fun! We did baptisms and it was so great to go the temple and still feel the spirit.
Then we took my car and got it washed at the car wash....(I <3 car washes!!) haha ;) Then we took it to get a quote to get it fixed. Yes, my car is damaged, but the story is so embarrassing that I'll have to tell it after it gets fixed. I just hate when Ben tells the story to the car guy...ugh
Anywho, then we went to go donate plasma, and I didn't have enough protein in my blood (which is funny cuz we had steak and bread&gravy for breakfast) so I went into Tai Pan and browsed while Ben donated. Then we drove back to the temple and had a picnic. It was so wonderful! Out there in the sun with the man that I love! Oh it was superb! It seriously was an AMAZING morning. Regrettably, I can't say it was a perfect ending to a perfect day because Ben had to go to work and I came home. Parting from him was the last thing that I wanted. Ugh
So now I'm going to bed so that the time he's away from me will go faster! Everything goes by faster when you're asleep :)

No comments: