So we recieved another wonderful blessing today! One of the sisters in our ward gave us a kitchen table! and with MATCHING CHAIRS!!! I know this isn't really a big deal, but I was thinking that we almost have everything for a house of our own! So we'll be ready when we move. Someone gave us a couch, love seat, and a recliner. Some one gave us a TV!! and now someone is giving us a kitchen table. ALL we need for school in the fall is a bed and some dressers!! oh we are so blessed! I guess another thing we need for school in the fall is an apartment. yeah, I think those are kinda necessary. ha ha but I know that it'll all work out. so if any of you have any dressers that you're not using, we'd be glad to take it off your hands. :)
Halleluja!! it's the last week of finals!! I can't wait for school to be done!! ugh! but now I need to find a job, or I'm going to die of boredom! but I'm determined to find a job! hopefully one that I like!
but we're doing well, and I'm counting down the days until we move to cedar!! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment