Wow, I just have to count my blessings today!
First off, it did not start out great. I waited up for Ben last night and he got home @ 5 to 12, so we got ready for bed and we were in bed shortly after and for about 1/2 hour, there was a bird outside our window and it was singing so loud! at 1 o'clock in the morning!!! and it just kept going! Finally, Ben went out and scared it away but it came back but Ben was already asleep so I didn't bother him and tried to sleep through it.....didn't happen. So I didn't get alot of sleep. Then this morning I just felt like crap. It was just one of those days when I felt super fat and ugly.
Now you may be wondering why I feel so blessed....
Well the love of my life just took me in his arms and told me that he would love me no matter what I looked like. He let me cry and told me that I was beautiful, and gorgeous and that he would love me forever!
I'm also so blessed to have a mother to talk to and she can comfort me and counsel me in so many ways.
And Ben and I are so blessed that I got a JOB!!! Whooo!! Hopefully not so boring of a summer!! I'm so excited! I get to work at a daycare with kids!! I can't wait!
So....started out as a bad day....got better......now I just have to do the laundry and dishes....hmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment