I have no idea what I'm going to do for the summer. I'm really frustrated because I don't have a job to take my mind off being alone. I was really hoping to get my job back at the deli, but I guess I just wasn't quick enough on that.
Ben and I went up to and looked at apartments and we're both really excited to move!! I really believe that everything will work out the way that it is supposed to. I have absolute faith in Heavenly Father that he has a plan for us; its all in his hands :)
After Ben and I went and looked at apartments, Ben was kind of "blah", if that can describe an emotion and vibe. So we talked about going out for lunch, but then decided we needed to save the money, so we would just go home. But we stopped by my mom's house and presten was eating chinese food, and that sounded super good, so I conviced Ben to go to the Panda Buffet.
Best Idea Ever! As soon as he saw the shrimp, he wasn't so "blah" anymore. It really perked him up! So I think it was a great $15 spent. And besides, we had been doing really good on our budgeting, so it's okay to splurge every once in awhile right?
Anyway, I would be so appreciative if any of you hear of a job, let me know ASAP!! I just really want to earn some kind of cash so we can have a bed when we move. haha :)
Other than that.......not much going on.
but Can we just have summer already?! I got a new swimsuit, and I haven't been able to wear it yet! This weather has been bipolar!
No comments:
Post a Comment