But it was kind of difficult because the other teachers there didn't tell me the things they weren't allowed to do during certain times of the day. It's been really hard for me, but I've learn to enforce some rules.
but seeing all these little kids there during the day breaks my heart. Most of these kids have been going to the daycare since they were 6 weeks old! and Most of them stay there all day. It's so sad that they don't have their connection time with their parent/ guardian that most kids have. It just really makes me want to be a stay-at-home mom all the more.
Now I have a job, I've been putting off all the housework which frustrates me because Ben comes home to a dirty house. He doesn't really care, but I want him to think that I got something done that day. I'm so pathetic I've still got laundry from a week ago that I haven't hung up. (it is laid out though, not just sitting in the basket)
I'm getting so so so so so so so so so so SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOO excited to move!!!
(if you couldn't tell...I'm excited) Just thinking of starting school again, at the school that absolutely LOVE is really a boost. I'm super excited for Ben to start school too. He's going to a technology college and they do things WAY differently with their financial aid so we've been trying to get all the stuff worked out.
Things with the house are coming along well. Ben got a call the other day from the management and told me that they said we got subsidized housing, but I'm still not sure. But if we did then great! :)
So life is just plunkering along and we do what we can to stay strong and keep building our love!
(oh and we got the rest of our pictures! here are some of my favs!)
Ben was trying to serenade me haha





2 comments:
That picture of Ben serenading you seriously made my day! =) And I know EXACTLY how you feel about not getting housework done because you're at work all day. That has been my week exactly! Thankfully, since Burke hasn't found a job yet he has been helping me out a bit, and I am so grateful! Isn't being married the best? :)
Love the photos! Your guy is so sweet and silly!
Post a Comment