So until I get a job for the summer, I'm going to be super bored. So hopefully, I get a job SOON! Today a few things happened, so I'll tell you a few stories :)
First off...I decided to go biking tonight. Recently I have been doing a Dancing with the Stars workout video and I really liked it! It was fun, and didn't really feel like exercising but I felt my muscles and the soreness the next day. Well like I said, I decided to go bike riding tonight. I made it to the end of the street, and I was huffing and puffing! and that's when I decided that biking and running were not for me. I can do power walking and yoga and dancing, but that other stuff just gets me wheezing! So I turned around and had only been gone 10 minutes. So LAME!
But like I said, I'd been doing this dancing thing and the other day, I got on the scale and I had lost 3 or 4 pounds! I was so excited, but then I remembered that the day before, I got my hair cut, and THINNED! and I have super thick hair, and I had it thinned A LOT so then I was thinking, "darn. my weight loss was just me loosing a ton of my hair."
Ben thought that was a bunch of bologna. But I guess it's just my insecure self justifying I was still fat or something. ugh, its so frustrating sometimes because I KNOW I'm not fat, but sometimes I'm not happy with the way I look. I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband who tells me I'm beautiful, gorgeous, and pretty. It helps me know that I'm good enough for him. But I want to be AMAZING!! ya know? but it's all good, I know that as I keep active, and eat healthy, then I'll feel better about myself.
Another story.....So JUNE 12TH!!! So much going on!
*Jen's Wedding!!!
-Jen asked me to photograph her wedding reception! I'm SOOOOOO excited! She's going to be beautiful and I can't wait!! She asked me to do this a long time ago, so this is my first priority.
*Family Photo
-The Beatty family Reunion (like ALL the Beattys, I'm not going to know most of the people there) They want to do a huge family photo, the cheapest photographer they could get was going to charge them $275 for a 1/2 hour session. Sounds ridiculous to me, so I volunteered to do it for super cheap :) I'm excited :)
*Something else
-I can't announce this publicly, but I have another engagement I have to attend
Don't worry, I think I can fit it all in. The Family Reunion is going to be during the day/afternoon. and Jen's wedding is in the evening. (Ah I'm so excited!) and my other engagement goes til late so I'll be able to squeeze it all in :) yay!
Love you all!
1 comment:
I totally understand what you feel like with your weight. I KNOW im not fat either.. but there is just extra stuff that I have gained that I wanna lose. and its hard! Its that self image you get into your head and it just brings you down. Congrats on the weightloss. I have been trying to get motivated.. might have to check out the dancing with the stars video.
Post a Comment