Monday, November 23, 2009

The Stresses are coming down on me!

Well its the end of the semester so many projects need to be turned in. well first off I need to start the projects that need to be turned in! The other night I was stressing so much I could not sleep. And this idea popped into my head...... why am I waiting utnil next fall to transfer to Dixie? So then I started a list of pros and cons and so I prayed about it and I'm going to transfer there for spring semester
I'm so so so so so so sad to leave SUU! :( But I really truly believe that transferring will be good for me and also really help my fianances and my marriage :)

AH! school is killing me! the classes aren't too bad, its just that I only get to see Ben on the weekends! that's the part that's killing me! I never want to go back to school on Sunday nights! He makes it so hard for me! I just love him so much! and I don't want to leave him!

well since I have tons of projects I'd better head out.....

Love ya all!

1 comment:

Chelsea and Glen said...

I totally understand the distance thing. Glen and I got engaged and I saw him every other week tops and we had to plan our wedding over the phone and on messenger most times. But then you get married and see each other plenty.