That is the name of the man that I love! and I love him so so much! I had a great weekend. We did bridal pictures and you can see a little preview of that HERE.
Ben had to leave at half time of the football game so that we could do pictures and he wasn't very happy about that and he let me know it. I'm probably going to hear him complain about that our whole married lives. but I know he's just teasing me.
Really though......how did I get so lucky to marry such an amazing man! I sometimes just sit in awe at what a lucky girl I am.
Ben is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO romantic. Seriously, I don't know where he comes up with all the amazing things he says. It makes me feel so good and so happy! I remember that I used to think that Ben was reading a book or something entitled, "Romantic things to say to the woman you love" or something like that. haha He's so cute.
Which leads me to the next thing.....I'm marrying the most gorgeous man! He's so handsome! His eyes capture me everytime! I hope that our kids have his eyes. Eyes are the window to the soul and he has such beautiful eyes.
He makes me want to be a better person. In my family we have family counsel and we tell what our favorite thing was and our positive focus and if we served someone. When it got around to Ben said "my positive focus was to have more meaningful prayers" I love him so much! I'm so so happy that I'll have a worthy priesthood holder in my home and he honors his priesthood. And also that he loves the Savior and Heavenly Father. I'm so blessed to have him in my life.
And every time I go to my Preparing for Eternal Marriage class, and we talk about relationship between husband and wife and dating and what true love really is, I just grow more and more in love with him.
My teacher said that you shouldn't fall in love but you should grow in love.
And that makes total sense to me, everyday I love Ben more and more. And my mom said that if I thought I love him now.....just wait until we've been married for a while and it will be 100X more. So I'm excited.
I really can't put into words how much I love Ben. Just that I love him a whole lot!
I get married in 2 1/2 months! whoo!! (now if it would just hurry up and get here!) haha
2 comments:
Love it Tia :) And trust me, the time goes by faster than you think! It seems like I just got engaged and now I'm getting married in 4 days! SO EXCITING!!! Love ya girl, and thanks for letting me take your engagement pics :)
Thanks for sharing your afternoon with me, and especially dear to me is the "makeup moment". That is a treasure for me forever!
love you babe!
Mamabee
Post a Comment