Tuesday, November 3, 2009

OH GRACIOUS!!!!!!!

Well first thing I have to say is that the plumbing here at scholarship housing almost isn't worth living here! WE HAD FLOODING AGAIN!! and this time I have proof and footage of how bad it is. Let me show you.....



ugh! so frustrating! that is my and karisa's bathroom. and does anyone else get flooding like that?.....NOPE! But this is our laundry room:




but...................... :) we had our engagement pictures done on Saturday and we'll get them back soon and I'll put them up soon. but Rachel put one on her blog you can see it here.

We had so much fun! and we took some really GREAT pictures! Thanks Rachel! Plans coming along so great! I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with my Man! and I'm pretty excited to move out of this scholarship house!!!!! But that's my rant and rave for right now....I hope I can survive the next couple of days......

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

oh my goodness Tia, Your engagement is freakin adorable!! you look BEAUTIFUL. Im so excited to see the rest...

Also I know what a pain flooding can be, our first apartments water heater would over flow everynight! and the the landlords would not do anything. It was the biggest pain! so good luck!!