Monday, November 16, 2009

How blessed I am!!!

This weekend I had plans to paint a bathroom with Ben but all those plans were ruined. Saturday I woke up feeling okay but as the morning wore on I started feeling under the weather. We went to talk to the girl who was helping with the reception and Ben went with my mom and me. While we were talking I got extremely nauseated. So I told everyone that I needed to go for a walk. Ben asked if he could come with me but I told him no.
I got about 5 steps down their walkway and I threw up. I was so embarrassed! Then I walked to the gutter and threw up some more. ugh! I was so frustrated and mad. But Ben came out and held me while I threw up....how romantic haha but we went back to my parents house and I took a hot shower while Ben talked with my Mom and played with Larson. I got out of the shower and into some comfortable clothes and sat on the couch. Ben came and sat by me and kissed my cheek and held me close. But with someone that close to me I just got nauseated and threw up again. Oh it was so heartbreaking because I wanted Ben to hold me but it just made me sick. So I went to bed and just laying there and crying (I have been really emotional lately) but Ben stayed at my house all day. I asked him to give me a blessing and once again I cried some more. I'm so blessed that I have a man who honors his priesthood and takes such good care of me. After he blessed me I layed in bed and he read stories to me until I fell asleep.
I love him so so so so much! I can't wait until we can spend forever together!!! ahhhhh.... I have the most wonderful man in the whole world!!!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Doesnt throwing up in front of him suck?! The first time I threw up in front of Mitch we were in his car =) so be grateful you were outside at least or near a toilet!

Its ok he still married me =)