Seriously, if marriage is better than the engagement then BRING IT ON!!!! I love being engaged! well.....except that its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to say goodbye. Especially when I'm not going to see him for about 5 days. But we've talked about it and we decided its a good thing. Less temptation if we're not around each other so much.
But I've never had so much love for one person! I can't possible express how much I love him! and I'm so so so BLESSED to be marrying a man who is not only GORGEOUS, but also has such a strong testimony and makes me want to be better! and he always tells me he loves me, and that makes me love him even more! I love it when he holds me so tight and......... *sigh* I'm the LUCKIEST GIRL ON THIS PLANET!!!
there's just no arguing it....I'm so so lucky!
I can't wait to start my life with Ben! We went to Walmart the other day to register and we had so much fun! (well I had fun...I think he did too) haha He wanted to register for a gun or bullets or something....I said probably not. But we did register for a tent, a queen size matteress, AND a queen size sleeping bag :)
Doesn't that sound fun?! I think so!
Oh I can't wait!! :D
Just had to share my excitement and love for my man :)
:) <3 :) <3 :) <3
4 comments:
tia your so cute! I'm so excited for you! You are a very lucky girl. I'm happy that your happy too :) You deserve it!
oh...that anonymous was me tia. Lol i mean..its aubrey. oops. I don't know why it says anonymous... but its just me ... aubs. :)
Tia marriage is 10 times better than engagement! but enjoy the wedding process because it only happens once and then its gone. So glad your so happy. I want a queen size sleeping bag so bad!! i agree that sounds great.
Glad you are so happy babe! It's contagious because we are all happy for you too! Enjoy every moment! love you!
Post a Comment