Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snorta!!!!

Okay, so yesterday was a busy day!!! I had class from 9-2! without a break!! then I had a PA meeting at 4. Then I went Swing Dancing at 8. I actually learned some new moves and (I was really nervous) but actually did a little flip thing. it was really scary, but I was able to do it!! :D
Then after dancing I came back to my dorm and the girls were sitting and talking and just about to start a game. so I decided to play! :D

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!! We were sputtering trying to say animal noises, and sometimes you get two mixed together and say the weirdest sounds!! haha
but it was a good time!! I love the girls on my floor!! they're all so sweet!!!

Also, the other day at breakfast we were discussing Mardi Gras and then got started on Lent. So a bunch of people are doing Lent. Alot of girls on my floor are doing it. One girl is going to go without makeup (she's so brave!) and another girl is going without Facebook. (she's strong, she can do it) So they were trying to talk me into giving something up. Someone suggested Chocolate!!! That's INSANE!!! I can't do that!! haha so I was thinking about something that I could give up that help me. So I'm going to try giving up meat for 40 days. I think I can do it. I'm taking a nutrition class so it's good to know what I have to eat to make up for the nutrients I'm missing in meat. It's going to be hard, but a good challenge for me! :D

1 comment:

Megan said...

You can do it. Can you eat poultry. Let me know and if you are coming on Sunday, I will make something without meat. Luv ya