Monday, February 23, 2009

The Sun is shining!!!

The weather has been so great the past couple of days! It's been sunny and semi-warm! but what's really exciting is that today it was overcast, and instead of snowing, it just rained!!! So that means that it wasn't cold enough to snow!!! :D I was quite happy with it! it's kinda weird that rain makes me so happy but snow just makes me very depressed. kinda weird, huh?
Another thing I've been thinking about is starting my own photography. I don't know though. There are alot of people out there who are REALLY good at photography, and it's just very intimidating. I like taking pictures and editing them, but I don't know if I could do it for people who aren't my family. ya know?
but I've definitly been thinking about it. I've definitly started getting better as I've come along. Here's a couple of my pictures.






1 comment:

Denise said...

oh my word. You could totally be a photographer. Study. Practice...it will come if you love it!!!