So, as most of you know, I was celebrating Single Awarness Day last Saturday. Basically I was going to treat it just like any other Saturday except for the fact that I was going to get extra cookies and chocolate from my parents and my other relatives.
And the day went as planned....I got some really good sugar cookies from mom and goodies from my grandmas. It was a good day. Then I went to a valentine dinner with my friend LeAira because we wanted to hear the choir sing. and they did a really good job! it was fun to see all my high school friends.
Anyway, we also had plans to go to a movie night that one of my friends was putting on. but we were hungry so we went back to my house to get something to eat.We walk in the door and Larson says, "Tia! Don't Move!!"
Okay, I won't. but he went downstairs then came back up with a bag that had balloons attached to it, that were of course: all valentine-ish.
UGH!and immediatly Larson says, "they're from Ben"and my first reaction was thinking, (Italics mean thoughts in my head haha) Are you Serious?!?! but then I just said, "Really?"
and Larson (and Austen) at this point say, "yeah, we saw him drive away in his car"oh, so you didn't SEE him?!
and I say, "how do you know it was him?"
anyway so we go into this big long disscusion on things that show that it wasn't him or that it was him. And then we start thinking about other people that could have done it.but basically, it was a bag with balloons that had a card and some candy and a stuffed little heart-thing. And the card said "from your secret admirer"
So, I actually lost sleep over this little thing! haha, it's so frustrating cuz my brain would not shut up and was going on about who it could have been or reasons it wasn't certain people. but what's really frustrating is losing sleep over something so silly.basically I felt like I was in elementary school again, when you would get a note in your desk or something that says, "I like you! love, your secret admirer" and then all of your friends (and family in this case) are trying to figure out who it is!!
but my purpose in writing this is to thank whoever it was that left me that gift. I don't know if they read my blog. but I just want to say thanks for thinking of me! It was really great of you and to tell the truth, I wasn't very happy all day, but that cheered me up. (haha after I was upset that I'd gotten it haha) ;)
but really, I think every single person in the world wants a special someone to hold them and tell them that they are loved. so thanks you so much! (and I wish you would tell me who you were so I could give you a hug! it meant so much to me! You have no idea!)
but another thing I didn't expect was that I tried out for SUU idol. I didn't even know I was going to do until that night. and they asked for last minute sign ups. so I thought, "what the heck?" and did. but I only got to round 2. but that's okay. it was fun and now I know that if next time I do, I'll be more prepared!! :DWell, I love you all, sorry about the long blog :/but I know you all loved the story!!! ;)
1 comment:
So Im pretty jealous of your life! haha did you figure out who it was?
Post a Comment