Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

And with Thanksgiving comes the Turkey Bowl! Ben is really loves it. A couple of weeks ago he was telling me that he needed to get back in shape because the Turkey bowl was coming up. And in my mind I'm thinking, "It's just a game." He's thinking, "This is the 'STATE CHAMPIONSHIP' but now it's Married vs Single"
He's silly but Trey and I supported him :)
Trey is getting so big and I'm so excited for him to meet some of the relatives that he hasn't had a chance to meet yet. Also some good news is that I dug in and we're not using the nipple shield anymore! We are "Au natural" breastfeeding. I'm really excited about it and I think Trey is finally gaining some weight. He eats faster and his suck is way more productive.
I'm just going to take this moment to say what I'm thankful for:
-My wonderful husband: He is so unselfish and has really helped me love who I am by just loving me. I'm so thankful for the support that he is to me. I love that he makes me laugh; we're best friends and I feel just as much (actually more) in love with him than I ever have! I'm so blessed to have my best friend sealed to me forever! I LOVE YOU BEN!
-My Beautiful Trey: he is the joy of my life! sometime I think that I could just spend all my days looking at him and seeing how beautiful he is. I love his smiles. He is such a good baby and I love him lots and lots.
-My family: They are such great examples to me and I love that we live so close to them! Both my family and my in-laws. I'm so glad that we can be together FOREVER!
-The Gospel: I KNOW the church is true! It brings so much happiness in my life. I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who can hear my prayers and answers them and pours out such blessings upon us.
-My Savior Jesus Christ: He died for me. He suffered for MY sins. He makes it possible for me to be able to return to my Heavenly Father. He is my older brother and my King.

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: