Technically it's fun with nephews but when they're my age and I grew up with them as friends it's basically friends.
Kyle has really gotten into playing racquetball lately and it's been really fun for Ben because he loves racquetball and blames our marriage as the reason he hasn't played. Until recently he hadn't played since before we got married. He bought me my own racquet for Christmas last year and I had yet to use it until a couple of weeks ago. So my dad explained the game rules to me and when Kyle invited Ben to come play with him and Tyler I decided that I should finally try my hand at the game. I have now played 2 games total (someone has to watch Trey) and I must say that I have some of my dad's talent :) I picked up on the game really quick.
Ben has had so much fun playing with these guys and my friend from high school Ryan (who is friends with Tyler and Kyle too) comes along as well.
A couple nights ago it was kind of a date night. Kinda. We met Kyle and Tyler and Ryan there and then some girls showed up. We played racquetball and then went for some basketball and then after we went to Applebee's and got some food and had good conversation. It was so fun and Ben and I decided that we definitely need to do it more often. As Trey gets bigger it will be easier to leave him home with Grandma and I'll be able to play more :) So here are some pictures:
The first couple are of Trey watching Daddy play and taking notes for future reference ha ha. :)
1 comment:
ahhh!
Tia,
he is just so cute!!!
Post a Comment