Trey is getting so big and he's only 2 months (well he'll be 2 months on Sunday). He can already hold his head up by himself. And He has really good control over his hands and he smiles and reacts when you talk to him. :) I love it when Ben tries to get him to smile it's kinda funny to just watch Ben try to get him to smile. He is such a good baby and really only cries when he needs to eat and then he gets kinda fussy if he's sleepy. But still, an AMAZING little boy.
One little instant made me have quite a special mommy moment. Trey's grandma was holding him (my mom) and when I went over to him, I was talking to him and he started to get fussy and kinda reach for me with his arms. He knows who I am and it made me feel special. I love him so much. He is the cutest baby that I have ever seen and my love for him just continues to grow everyday.
Ben thinks he is such a cutie and calls him: my little dude-man. Ben and Trey will have a really good relationship I think as he grows up. (who doesn't have a good relationship with Ben? he is such a nice guy)
Halloween was pretty uneventful. Ben, who really didn't get trick-or-treaters at his house growing up was pretty excited about handing out candy and even dressed up as a referee. We got a grand total of 6 kids. whoopee. poor ben. he was all excited and then it wasn't too eventful. Trey and I didn't even dress up. but maybe next year we will :)
Ben got this crazy idea this year (instilled by his nephew Tyler) that he wasn't going to shave until after the hunt. Well Ben did a lot of hunting this year it seems. but he did finally get a deer and when he shaved he wanted to shave them into "chops" but I made him shave them after a day because we had family pictures. I'm glad that I made him.
So I'll just leave you with some pictures
1 comment:
That smile... makes me want to kiss his whole face... No! not Ben's! What an adorable couple of guys you have at your house!!
Post a Comment