Wednesday, December 7, 2011

3 months

Wow, I can't believe that my little baby is three months old! I know that it is just going to keep going to go by faster. He is still such a good baby and sometimes I wish that Trey would have been a "more difficult" baby so that when we have our next one, I won't be expecting that little baby to be as good as Trey has been.
He is starting to laugh. It is so cute! It will kinda be like this little squeak. I laid him in his crib today and he was just staring up at the elephant on the mobile and just laughed and laughed. It was so cute!
For awhile I was kinda worried about him gaining weight but I'm not too worried anymore. He just has his dad's tall and skinny genes. He is growing out of most of his clothes but the next size up fits him length wise but not weight wise. ya know?
I love him so much. Christmas is coming up and I'm excited to make Trey a really cute blanket, it'll be nice and warm for the winter and a plus......it's going to be camo :) ha ha
Still don't know what I'm going to get Ben for Christmas. He's so hard to shop for. but I'll figure it out.
I'll leave you with the 3 month picture: and sorry it looks like his foot is cut off. That's the sheet. He really does have a foot :) haha

No comments: