Friday, October 21, 2011

Life with the babe :)

Trey turned 6 weeks old this past week :) and I haven't really told much about my cute little boy yet. Just pictures so far. So now you can get to know my little boy a little more:
Trey Jack Stout:
He is such a good baby! right from the get-go he was such a good baby. The first week was tough with our sleep schedule because we had Trey in our bedroom right next to our bed. So all of his little grunts and groans would wake me up. (Ben wasn't bothered by it at all, he still sleeps through Trey's crying most of the time). So one day I was just so tired and desperately needing some "me" time. I cried and cried and had my mom come over so I could sleep. That night we moved Trey outside our bedroom but just outside of it. and I slept AMAZING! So ever since then that's how we do it now and it really works.
Trey's hair color is interesting. We don't know if it's going blonde but it definitely has a red tint to it.  and I really  hope he doesn't loose any of his hair but it's probably inevitable.
He actually really loves baths. but it's the part after that he doesn't like so much. especially when I put lotion on him. For some reason he doesn't like it.
He has started to react when we talk to him with smiles :) and he is just so cute! and Ben is so cute with him. He'll just sit and talk with him and it's so cute.
and it really would take me a long time to tell you all the wonderful things about our baby boy but I'll just give you some more pictures :)



This is the first time Trey saw Grandma and Grandpa Stout. So it was shortly after he was born.

 Trey is going to have big hands just like his Grandpa. And I'm sure he feels safe in those hands.
 With Grandpa Beatty. He's just looking up at him.
 With Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Beatty
 His very first bath. :)
 Great Grandma and Great Grandpa McCoy (maybe he gets his red tint from his Irish side)
 Great-great grandma Johnson
 great-great grandpa Johnson. (we're going to get a five generation picture REALLY soon)
 "Aunt" Mandy (My best friend)
 Uncle Josh and Aunt Ashli :) I'm so happy they could come down and see him before their next trip at Thanksgiving :)
 Going kinda gansta with Uncle Josh's hat :)
 Nap time with Daddy
My happy boy with a little Mohawk 
 This is Trey with his cousin Gracie who is just a month younger than him.
 I love this picture of Trey and his daddy. This is them at the volleyball game.
Close up of this cute boy :)

I love his little boy and I just LOVE being a mom! He is just the joy of my life and has brought some of the most amazing love into our home :)

4 comments:

haili hunter said...

Oh my goodness Tia,
He is soooo darling. :)

The Beatty Beehive said...

I can't quit smiling. Love that little boy!! Thanks for posting the photos!

The Perkins said...

He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him.

Unknown said...

Precious!!! My favorite is the last picture, Trey and daddy, it's so cute!