I'm so glad that my mom was able to be there! It was super fun to have her there. I think she really enjoyed it too. Our little boy is so cute! please see picture below:
He kept covering his head. He didn't want us to see him because he wasn't done "baking" yet. The ultrasound technician said that he has all his organs and all his limbs and fingers and toes. Now he just needs to mature so that he can survive in this strange world we live in.
This picture is the one that the nurse pulled up and then she said "see this transparent stuff? that is the cord. Se this? That is not the cord."
So that's when we figured out we're having a boy! Honestly I don't know how they make sense of all the mumbo jumbo. It takes me a long time to figure out what they're looking at. But they are so quick at it. So yes, we're having a boy.

I like this picture because I can at least tell what I'm looking at. Can you tell?
We're so happy to be able to bring a little baby into the world. It's going to be such an adventure. :)


3 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
That is really exciting Tia and Ben! I can imagine all those Beatty grandparents up THERE just talking as fast as they can to get him prepared to come to earth. I suppose there are other grandparents too.
Paula Arriola
SO fun! Congrats!!
Post a Comment