Monday, April 18, 2011

Boy or Girl?

Tomorrow we find out what we're having! I'm so excited! I've had several dreams about it. Most of them were awful because something happened so that I couldn't know the gender. But I'm sure it will all work out fine tomorrow.
So now that I got that out there, the rest of this is going to be a random post.
Graduation is getting so close! I can't wait to be done! Sometimes I think school is so over-rated.
Ben and I finished the second Tennis shoes  among the Nephites book in 3 days. We're so cool :) of course we had it on CD so we could get stuff done while still listening. It was nice.
I recently just want to be crafty. I want to make myself cute skirts, headbands, and stuff and I want to make cute baby stuff too. I only have a couple problems: no money, no sewing machine, and no time. haha! Don't worry, I'm sure it'll happen soon.
Presten leaves on his mission soon. My mom is pretty.................cling-y right now. He'll only be home for 10 days before he leaves. I think she's having a really hard time with that one. I joked with mom that when he comes home he won't be allowed to go anywhere because she'll just want to sit and stare at him. haha
I'm really excited for Presten. This mission is going to be good for him. :)
OH and guess what? I have the best husband in the whole world! Yep! all you married ladies out there thought you had the best? no. sorry. I do! I love my Benny! :)


(I told you it was going to be random)

No comments: