So it's finals week! do you know what that means?!!! That means that I graduate on Friday!!! whoo!!!! My finals weeks isn't too tough. I just have to get a few projects done and take a couple tests. It's going to feel so liberating to finally feel like I accomplished something with my 3 years of school. And I'll have something to show for it.
Now I'll just have to wait for Ben to be finished. This next month is going to be interesting. We'll be looking for a job down in StG. and I hope we find one sooner than later. So keep us in your prayers.
Speaking of prayer, Heavenly Father does answer prayers. We have gone through some trials and I really think we've grown stronger because of them. We used to really be struggling financially but Heavenly Father has blessed us so much! We got our tax return and then money just seems to just be popping out of nowhere. (okay not really, but we have more than we've had in a long time) and I'm proud of us because we had talked before that when we did get our tax return we had some things that were going to spend money on but we weren't going to splurge all the time. and I think we've done that.
Our biggest splurge was new maternity clothes for me. It was SO NICE to finally have clothes that fit me and that I like. A bunch of people have told me that I'm not really showing that much, but I think that I am. If I'm really uncomfortable in clothes that I used to fit in just fine, I'm going to say that I'm showing a little. (most of the people who say I'm not showing are the skinny girls in my ward that are pregnant. Of course they're showing more than me because they don't have anywhere for that baby to hide. haha I've got tons of fat to cover it up)
But we're so excited to get done with school. Now that I'm done I just need to help Ben focus on his schooling. I know he can tend to get distracted. So we're going to work on some of his stuff together.
I'm trying to be a supportive wife and give him all the encouragement that I can. I just love him so much! and I just want him to be happy.
Well, If you want to come to graduation you are more than welcome to :)
Leave a comment if you REALLY want to come and I'll shoot you the info.
(my feelings won't be hurt if you don't want to come, I promise. I wish I didn't have to go. I just want my paper haha I mean diploma)
1 comment:
There is a Janitor Job open right now at Desert Hills High School. Full time w/benefits and 13.33 an hour. You can check it out at the Washington County School District Website. Anyway! And that is fun you got new maternity clothes!!! :) Welp we will definitely send some of our prayers your way!! Good Luck! :)
Post a Comment