Yesterday was a very special day for us. I had a doctor's appointment. Just a usual check up. So when the doctor went to check the baby's hearbeat (which we hadn't heard yet. that really scared me) he had a hard time finding it so he said, "let's just hop over to the ultrasound room"
at that point I was really excited that Ben was able to be there. I almost told him not to come because I thought it would just be a little chat with the doctor. But I was so glad that Ben was there because as soon as we saw our little baby we both had huge smiles on our faces. When the baby started moving Ben started laughing out loud. I just wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. It was such a great moment for us.
Now our pregnancy seems so much more real! We are really excited! I just can't wait to keep seeing our baby progress and grow. I'm supposed to go in for a really "in depth" ultra sound next week sometime. Just to determine the size and more specific dates. At least that's what the doctor said. I don't really know what that means. But I'm excited!
Other than that, school has been going good. Ben got his tools at school (which I will post pictures of right after this) and I've just been working. Ben is still looking for a job. So if you hear of anything, let us know.
No comments:
Post a Comment