Monday, March 28, 2011

Trying to Stay strong

Firstly I must apologize for our valentine's dinner picture. My mother was appalled that I would put a picture of us serving out of the pot on my blog and made a point of telling me that it wasn't proper etiquette. Personally, I don't have a problem with it because it was quite delicious and I was with my man and I didn't have to do extra dishes. So if you were offended I'm sorry. I won't put pictures up of my food ever again. (Because we just serve out of the pan every time. Sorry mom)

Just had a huge bomb drop on us today. I'm trying to be brave and have faith and not cry. I got my hours cut at work. That really, really, REALLY stinks. Mypaycheck is the only money we have coming in. It wasn't much but we were getting by and now I have no idea how we're going to make it. Ben has been applying for jobs and might have an opportunity from our stake president. So we would definitely appreciate your prayers that he can get a job.

I know these next few months are going to be super tough but I also know that it will build our faith. I know that if we pay our tithing and fast offering that Heavenly Father will make sure that we get through it.
Also our family. I know that they won't let us starve or go homeless so we're taken care of :)
And without Ben's mom and dad we just might be starving. We get all of our bread and milk and eggs from them. I'm so thankful that they are so giving. It truly has been a blessing in our lives.
Right now my main focus is trying to get through the day without crying a ton. 

Love you all-
Tia and Ben


No comments: